Lost Christmas: A Festive Memphis Industries Selection Box
1. Field Music - Home For Christmas
2. Haley - Like Ice and Cold
3. Warm Digits - Good Enough For You This Christmas
4. Rachael Dadd (with Rozi Plain and Kate Stables) - We Build Our Houses Well
5. Stats - Christmas Without You
6. The Phoenix Foundation - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
7. Francis Lung - To Make Angels In Snow
8. Jesca Hoop - White Winter Hymnal
9. The Go! Team - Look Outside (A New Year's Coming)
10. The Cornshed Sisters - Have a Good Christmas Time
Details Lost Christmas: A Festive Memphis Industries Selection Box
This year independent record label Memphis Industries have corralled their musical titans to create some holiday songs with the hope of brining cheer and warming cockles to the cynical and season loving alike.
This festive collection, available on vinyl and digital, is called Lost Christmas, the name of Memphis’ long running series of Christmas shows, that, for obvious reasons can’t happen this year. The album (with cover art by Luke Drozd) features faithful renderings and krautrock reworks of seasonal classics but mostly entirely original compositions, destined to soundtrack office parties and family get togethers in an alternate universe for years to come.
A Christmas box of holiday musical treats from the likes of Field Music, The Go! Team, Jesca Hoop, Haley, The Phoenix Foundation, Stats, Francis Lung, Warm Digits, Rachael Dadd and The Cornshed Sisters. Chuck another log on the fire, pour yourself a large one, unwrap your brand-new turntable and stick on Lost Christmas to celebrate Christmas 2020 style.
In aid of Crisis’ Home for All Campaign, £2 from every LP purchase goes to help their work: Helping people leaving temporary accommodation to find a permanent home. Providing advice and practical help to people newly facing homelessness. Providing the support people need to keep their homes – with mental health, wellbeing, work and benefits. Calling for governments to commit to ensuring everyone has a safe and settled home. Supporting local organisations to provide permanent housing through a grants scheme